Spreadsheet manager for your mobile
MicroCalc is a spreadsheet aplication for java enabled devices, such as mobile phones and PDAs.
Its main features include:
* precision: fixed point decimals with 24 bits for the fraction (40/24).
* operators: + - * / () & (string concatenation) ^(power), comparison operators: = != < > <= >=
* functions: SIN,COS,TAN,COT, ASIN,ACOS,ATAN,ATAN2, SQRT,LN,ABS,EXP,POW, SUM, logical: IF,AND,OR
* constants: PI(),E() (don't forget the brackets - they're implemented as functions without arguments)
* storing sheets in record store
* data types: boolean, long, decimal, string, datetime
* cell formatting options (for numbers and date time at the moment)
* pointer support (use pointer to select a cell, and click again to edit it)
Handy accounting and spreadsheet application for J2ME phones.